Free Eye Examination Campaign 2022
HELPING CHILDREN SEE THEIR FUTURE !!!
FREE EYE TEST FOR CHILDREN BELOW 15 YEARS
Saturday,10th December,2022 from 9am to 5pm
Sunday , 11h December,2022 from 9am to 5pm
Why should you get regular eye test for your children ?
Although your child should have regular eye tests as they grow up, it’s still important to look out for signs of any problems and seek advice if you have any concerns.
Signs of a possible eye problem can include:
- complaining of headaches or eye strain
- problems reading – for example, they may need to hold books close to their face and they may lose their place regularly
- problems with hand-eye co-ordination – for example, they may struggle to play ball games
- 4.being unusually clumsy,
sitting too close to the TV or insisting on watching TV in the dark
- rubbing their eyes a lot,
blinking a lot
- showing signs of a squint – the eyes don’t look into the same direction. One eye may turn inwards, outwards, upwards or downwards, while the other eye looks forward
- Problems navigating in the dark e.g. entering a tunnel or the cinema
- Prevent lazy eye by early detection of weak vision ( Refractive Errors ) and early treatment especially preschool (age 3 to 5 years ) and school age ( 6-12 years ).
Even if none of the symptoms above is displayed, there could still be an underlying eye condition.
If the eye test detects any problems, your child will be referred to an Eye specialist.